Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Thank you Terry for waking me up!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member tyledras's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2000
    Posts
    642
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    in general i agree with you, b&w is better. but sometimes the color is a nice variation. not that i want it for the norm, mind, just every once in a while.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Darth Fett's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2000
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I have to disagree with both of you bill and tyle(yeah, I know, BIG suprise smile)

    I loved the color in v3, #1-5, and was disappointed when Terry dropped it. #33 was the color studio 'strutting their stuff' and it was way overproduced. Everyone looked like they were made out of vinyl(ok on super hero costumes, but not human faces!) I guessed that the colorist had just sat thruough 6 back to back screenings of the Matrix tongue

    As much as I loved the color, I'd rather see B&W than bad color, but your mileage may vary.

    This is pretty cool getting the real scoop right from the source. Thanx Terry, U R kewl...

    Darth

    ------------------
    If you're really a Goth
    Where were you when we sacked Rome?

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Nonesuch's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2000
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm in heaven! Today is my 30th birthday. It's been a good birthday overall, but it just got better. Imagine my amazement when I logged on and learned that my all time favorite author of my all time favorite work of literary fiction is going to do a summer special based on my suggestion! (Which he had been thinking of anyway, but who gives a rip? As the self-designated center of the universe, I say we concentrate on the fact that I SUGGESTED IT!!!) biggrin

    I dreaded turning thirty. Not anymore. This may sound a bit corny, but honestly, this has been the greatest birthday of my life.

    Thanks, Terry, for everything you have ever given us, and for helping to make my thirtieth birthday something to remember, rather than an excuse for the blues. smile

    [This message has been edited by Nonesuch (edited February 14, 2001).]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Lil Mel's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2001
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Freddie in a nightie? hehe disgusting but funny non the less

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Lil Mel's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2001
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey I just realized how my little thank you note to Terry has morphed into a summer issue discussion. Lol that's pretty cool

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Nonesuch's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2000
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't help but notice that no one has wished me a happy birthday since I last posted on this thread.

    I demand satisfaction!

    ...or a reasonable facsimile. I'm not picky.
    smile

  7. #27
    Inactive Member tyledras's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2000
    Posts
    642
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bring in the dancers! *throws confetti and puts the jukebox on high*
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Nonesuch's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2000
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you, Tyledras. You are a person of civility and compassion. Rock on, my friend.
    Rock on, indeed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •